Balsall Common Country Market is a co-operative of producers who come together to offer locally produced home made, home grown and hand made goods
What can i expect to find?
· Home made cakes, chutneys, honey and jams
· Local eggs, seasonal fruit and vegetables
· Kitchen cooked ready meals, quiches and pies
· Hand crafted flower arrangements, cut flowers and garden grown plants
· Unique hand made crafts including cards, jewellery, hand knitted garments, cards and lots more.
Teas, coffee and light breakfast are served all morning, so come and meet your friends for a cuppa, a chat and a browse.
Open every 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Saturday of the month
@ The Jubilee, 225 Station Road (Behind Costa), Balsall Common, CV7 7FE